Science and Pharmaceuticals
Candidate No.1317 - Laboratory Technician
A qualified and experienced Biomedical Scientist, knowledgeable in performing all analytical specimens testing. Fully capable of using various techniques for different types of Haematology technical analysis, documenting clinical results, entering those findings onto the database accurately. Responsible for the high quality and reliable test data of biomedical substances and the preparations, comparing results for diagnoses within quality control which is documented precisely.
- Possess good research and analytical skills
- Accurate, reliable and ability to work well under pressure
- Possess good organisational and management skills
- Self- motivator and ability to solve problems independently
- Ability to operate Osmometre, photocopier, computer peripheral equipment and personal computers
- Familiar with the procedures of quality assurance and quality control
- Undertake professional training for personal development to maintain to up-to-date knowledge
- Perform routine analytical tests in an accurate and timely manner on samples
- Conduct routine quality control testing, recording and interpreting test results
- Perform complete blood counts. Make blood smears and run CBCs and PVCs.
- Prepared microscopic slides of blood samples, body exudates, scrapings and enhance cells visibility under microscope.
- Maintained record of patients test result and participated in various testing programs
- Maintained equipment, instrumentation and supplies
- Sorting and accessioning all cytology specimens. Labelling, racking and staining
2011 Master of Complementary Medicine, Faradarmani and Psymetology
2008 BSc Veterinary Medicine Laboratory Science